Sunday, January 2, 2011

Indescribable

Yeah - not quite sure what to 'lable' this day.  Step one? Missing? Adventure Begun? As I type this Gary is waiting for his flight.  We are both on Skype, and both doing stuff on our repective computers.  We did this a lot while I work the PM shift and he was at home watching Momma.  Not sure how often we will be able to do it now.  Lynn and Morgan are working in 'their' office - getting stuff set up and arrainged for them.  Its a good thing - strange, but good.  I'm feeling a sense of detatchment to this house and the stuff in it.  I think that's a good thing.  At times I wonder if I have the full array of emotions about things that others have.  Or did my childhood wall those feelings off from me... ah well, I will accept that wall gladly right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment