Monday, January 3, 2011

Better today...

I was feeling all sorts of dis-com-boob-u-lated yesterday... but feeling better this morning.  I still have things I need to do and life does exist outside of 'me' and what I want.  The place where Momma is called yesterday (just to add to Gary leaving for training) as Gary is sitting at the airport just about ready to board the plane... I'm like GREAT! She was a bit aggitated and the PRN med that was ordered for her seemed to actually make it worse - so needless to say I need to call her doc today - LOL!  She also has her recheck apt w/ the ortho tomorrow for her broken arm - we will see how THAT goes.  Gary is in Fontana now - first day of his 'orientation/training' - it will be testing and paperwork today.  SO glad he flew down there... Bruce (who is doing this too) took the bus and it took him OVER 18 hrs from what I understand - yeah NOT doing the bus!! I still feel the void of knowing that Gary isn't here (locally) but since I do have 'things' I need to do - I'm staying busy and doing them.  Such as the gym today... yeah I actually got a short term gym membership.  2 months only... that should cover the time I would need it.  I need to have help w/my upper body strength.  There is the 'work physical' that I will need to pass and one part of that is lifting 50# from waist to crown 3 times... Oh and lets not forget carrying 75# for 53' three times... all the while keeping my HR and BP in the 'normal' range.  Gary did ok with it - I wish we/I had gotten the membership before he had to - he said he managed it, but it wasn't easy!! GREAT... and he's a guy and stronger than I am!  However I WILL do this - I WILL get myself physically stronger - I WILL get Lynn and Morgan moved in - I WILL make sure Momma is settled and doing well - I WILL take the schooling (and pass) - I WILL get my CDL and join Gary!!  So I guess I better get my shoes on so I can get to the gym and quit typing - LOL!  Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment