Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Something I've noticed

There is something I've noticed... while reading different BLOGS or web sites or Facebook and all the other places folk post stuff... it seems similar subjects come in waves.  One person post something, then another posts about it, then another and so on... Where do the original ideas come from?  Who starts them? I don't know if when I 'blog' I want to do the same thing and post 'my' opinion or not... it usually follows along (for the most part) with everyone else.  So why repeat what everyone else is saying?  I guess that's one of the reasons why I'm having a hard time thinking of things to post.  Its usually already been said; and in a more readable, understandable format than what I would do.  As you can tell by now, I'm not the most articulate person around.  I would love to post INSPIRATIONAL things - or INFORMATIONAL things - or INTERESTING things... I just don't seem to get to them before everyone else - LOL - or I just don't think of those things until I read them else where - yeah, that's probably it :) 

2 comments:

  1. I like reading what you post, Paula. You may not post every day, but what you post is "real" -- it is fun to read. Keep up the good work -- and remember, you do the blog for your own enjoyment and reflection and memories as you do for anyone else who might happen to be reading it. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm glad you enjoy it... I'm having fun doing it - LOL - even if I don't know what I'm doing!

    ReplyDelete