Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Blahs

I really dislike the blahs - not sure the cause of them - but the effects suck!! I 'should' be on some of the forums giving support and reading and basically getting 'me' out there.  I just can't dig up the umption to do that.  I don't have the umph to answer anything really.  All I want to do is eat foods I shouldn't... SUGAR/COOKIES/CRACKERS - yep those are my trigger foods - and NO I don't have any with me - I have chicken, turkey, cheese and cottage cheese. (I'm at work) No matter how bad the munchies get - I can't do TOO much damage.  And after eating the chicken - <burp> - I don't know if the turkey/cheese is going to get eaten - sigh... even posting here is taking an effort.  I'm just glad my 'blahs' don't seem to last too long... they might be hormonal?? Amplified by stress?? Who knows - and right now, I really don't care :( I just want over them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment