Monday, December 27, 2010

5 days and a wake up...

Thats how much longer Gary will be here in Sac.  Then he is off on his/our new adventure!!  It IS exciting - but its scary too.  The 'unknown' - taking 'the chance'.  Will it work out?  Will we make it? Will I pass the schooling??  I'm also realizing how I won't be seeing people (in person) that I do now for quite a while.  Even then - even when we plan on see them, it might not come to pass on the dates we want.  Such is 'trucking'.  The front bedroom though is coming together.  Its all painted and a couple pieces of furniture have been moved in.  Its suppose to rain tomorrow - but clear again on Wednesday (consideration for moving the kids stuff over) - so hopefully Gary and I will be able to share at least 1-2 nights in the new room before he leaves.  That would be nice.  The plan right now is for me to start school the first part of February.  That way the kids are totally out of their apt, and moved in... we can make sure the 'scan the mail' process is working... and coordinated paying bills.  I figure there will be a few bumps - but with the internet/e-mail/Skype/cell phones we will stay in pretty good contact.  I NEED to get to Sam's Club/Costco - we are out of our base protein (yes I have a supplement business, but I don't want to use up all the product in the store - and I use the Nectar Proteins as treats since they taste so good!!) and a few other staples.  I have just been SO busy with the room - car pooling (finally have 2 running vehicles - and just one week left of needing them) - moving our stuff around and trying to figure out what to keep and what to toss... The hall bedroom - that we were going to use as storage - is now to be the nursery.  Which needless to say - I don't mind at all <BSEG> - but that means we need to 'go through' stuff in a shorter period of time.  I have a feeling the front bedroom will turn into a 'store room' of our stuff - LOL!  Well I need to scoot - I'm at work (going to miss these guys here too!! 12 years I've been with this family - sigh - seen them ALL grow up) and need to chart - and I have personal bookwork to do.  Nice now that everything is on the laptop - I can do my bills and stuff while I'm at work :) Well G'Night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment