Saturday, March 19, 2011

I am SO bored ...

LOL! Yeah not much to do and I'm back in a 12x12 room - with one window - and not even my little one to keep me company :(  I'm gettting caught up on my HULU and did all the bill paying/email reading/fax sorting yesterday... I have at least 2 more days of this!!  Please let them find a loaner truck!! I found myself trying to eat my boredom away - now my 'pouch' hurts - and I have to step away from the food (still have 6" of sandwich left)... I did make a list for things at WalMart I would want to pick up - I guess I really should do that - but whining about being bored is what I'm doing instead - LOL!  Yeah, makes no sense in my mind either.  Then of course I could always take a nap - but then I would be up in the wee small hours of the morning - again with nothing to do.  Well besides playing on my computer - and repacking my duffle bag again.  Tomorrow though for sure I need to get to WalMart.  I'm out of protein - and a sandwich from Subway and 'bars' aren't going to cut it.  Also need to pick up some laundry soap - evidently the all in one sheets cause Gary to itch - too bad, those were so compact. I'm also running really low on my drink packets.  Hopefully WM will have the type I like to drink - NOT Crystal Light - well I can tolerate those, but Gary can't - Aspartame - but that is a story for another time.  Oh I know what I can do - I can find an ebook - I might just do that.  Or I will just stay here and whine - I even have a round of cheese from Wisconsin with me - LOL!  Sigh - yeah I'm not making any sense here - just babbling - and since I did eat the bread with the original 6" of my sandwich - I can feel the drowzies coming on - so I think the nap idea will win... then I'll go back to HULU later, maybe - see how exciting truck driving can be!! Don't you all want to do this?? I know - it will get better - at least once I get out there... and I have seen some wonderful things and met some wonderful people.  I even have some new friends!! So these down time days are still worth it. YAWN - yep the nap wins...

No comments:

Post a Comment