Friday, March 18, 2011

And the wait continues...

But at least its in a more pleasant inviroment than the terminal - LOL!  At least for now.  I'm not sure what I will be doing - so I'm trying to stay flexible and positive.  Kinda hard to do, but I'm getting better at it than a couple days ago.  I'm realizing I don't have much control over what is happening, so why stress it.  Just make the best of it.  (easier said than done) So the HMM (High Mucky Muck) in Fontana said to 'call him' at 8am UT  time - I did - left a VM message... and called again at 0810, 0815,0830 (no messages those times) then got a text - he is on a conference call - I reply no prob - then I call again at 0930 since he still hasn't contacted me and again it went to VM... so texted him that I was still at the hotel and should I check out or was I going to stay another night?  Check out time is in one hour... now I sit and wait for a reply... and wait... and wait... AH but during this time I got to chat w/my sister - that was a good thing :) also caught up some on the Forum - and FB - however I haven't gone through my e-mail/fax stuff - guess I should since the computer isn't bouncing around in the back of a truck... I just don't want to 'deal' with it - sigh - my procrastination tendency is coming out again!!  Wanting to do EVERYTHING else but deal with what I need to deal with - LOL!

Well got a response back - I'm staying another night - LOL!  This time I'm going to head to a store and get some REAL bubble bath stuff... might as well enjoy the time :) I'm also going to head to the terminal to show my face - so folks know I'm still around... also I'm going to try to 'trade trucks' for a larger/roomier newer model  - LOL!  So there just  might be some benefit of me not getting to Gary right away... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment