Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tomorrow is the day...

Unless its not - LOL! We are going through orientation today and in the morning tomorrow... waiting for our trainers.  Some are already here, others aren't here yet.  We don't know who has their trainers here or will be waiting, so we all get to pack up - bring ALL our bags to the terminal and wait... and wait... and wait... until they say either 'here is your trainer' or 'head back to the hotel, maybe tomorrow'.  Not sure which one I'm hoping for... if I leave out tomorrow, then I'm one day closer to being w/Gary... if I leave in a day or two, I can spend more time w/Gary now.  So its a toss up... and up to God.

On another note - a family member (on Gary's side) is having surgery today, and not a minor one.  We are waiting on pins and needles to hear how they are doing... That is NOT helping the stress level.  However its small potatoes to what others are going through I'm sure.  We were hoping to hear by now - but we are still waiting - sigh... (up-date: Surgery went well - but the real test will be in 24-48 hours)

Now another thing I have in the back of my mind - will I remember everything I learned behind the wheel - I can just picture myself behind the wheel of my trainer's tractor and grinding the #### out of their gears.  Sigh... My insecurity is popping up again - LOL! 

Well I'm going to spend some time with Hubby - all my bags are packed - I'm ready to go - <singing off key> - LOL!  I will BLOG when I can - but I have a feeling it won't be as often as I would like to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment