Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mush Brain...

Man today my brain turned to mush - when I was able to work on my own, I did ok... it still took me a bit, but I got it... throw other folks in the mix - and with the distractions of some of the folks thinking this is all just one big joke - it was a bit of a frustrating experience. So right now I'm decompressing back in the motel... thinking of the mass of stuff I still need to shove in this little tiny brain of mine - scares the <_____> out of me... have you seen that list I'm going to have to memorize!!  Well its 7 pm... I can get in a couple hours of studying - or at least that's the plan right now - LOL!

On the WLS front - not eating/drinking like I did at home - things are slowing down and getting rock hard... I sure hope things start moving easier - this sucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment