Sunday, February 6, 2011

Down time...

Such a nice day - beautiful (windy) weather - got in some studying w/new friends - a nice walk (needed some groceries and a new clipboard) - relaxing in front of the computer w/windows open and a nice breeze... no stress or worries today.  I'm still going to continue with some review of the PTI - 'just to make sure' - but I'm feeling more and more comfortable with it - well at least for today - LOL!  During this down time though I have time to think about the people I'm missing... Gary (he's sleeping right now - his trainer has him driving nights), Lynn and Morgan - I will probably call them later just to hear their voices, and yeah - I'm missing other folk too, but I didn't see them every day (except for the little one and family).  So its quite a transition... a good one... but different...

I must admit - its nice that the only thing I 'have' to do today is something I 'want' to do - and that is prep for tomorrow.  I don't have dishes/vacuuming, etc that has to get done - I did my laundry yesterday so even THAT is done!!  I'm glad I hooked up with a couple of nice folks though - it would be a lonely time otherwise.  Plus with us doing a 'study group' it helps enforce what we need to learn, and I can't put it off to the last minute - although I am stalling by doing my blog - LOL!

One thing I am having a hard time with today though is - munching... I'm not as busy today - so I find myself heading towards the little mini fridge.  Sure I have 'OK' stuff in there to eat - but I know its 'head hunger'.  I had a salad w/chicken for lunch... but I guess that was 3 hours ago (just now realizing what time it is) so maybe an apple w/peanut butter for snack is in order - LOL!  Not sure what I'm thinking of for dinner... but I will cross THAT bridge when I come to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment