Thursday, July 14, 2011

Waiting again...

Yeah this is getting old - not that I don't like the evening having dinner sitting still and enjoying a movie w/my husband... however that doesn't get the bills paid.  We got another load that is 1400 miles - but 4 days to do it in... what part of we are a team, not solo do you not understand!!  Our DM said she would try to get us a repower so that we can take another load and keep us moving... if she doesn't, that will just about settle our minds to try to go dedicated and 'fire' her.  She is a nice lady, but we also have to think about our 'business' and she is not being good for our business!!

Getting excited about being a Grandparent :D I am wishing that I would be able to spend more time with the kids and Eddie, but we got to do what we got to do... and that is pay down bills and keep the house.  So we are working... its not all bad though... and its an adventure - LOL!  I need to take the time and reorganize the cab though - things are still scattered and hard to reach and disorganized... and you know how when your home is disorganized it rubs off on everything else (or at least seems to) so IF we don't get repowered - I will (tis my goal) reorganize the cab of this truck and 'declutter' things - LOL!  Such lofty goals - now to just do them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment