Saturday, January 7, 2012

Disheartened...

Sometimes it is so hard to stay up beat and cheerful.  Depression, yeah probably... I try to ignore it - do the 'fake it till you make it' with the fake smile on my face.  Well today is one of those days.  Driving sometimes gives almost too much time to think. With the things I was thinking about, I have a feeling that this year is going to be a year of hard decisions... and I'm not looking forward to them! If you think about stuff that pulls you down - yep, down you go.  So here I sit at the bottom of a well - having to try to sleep in the middle of the day, in a bed that bounces and tries to toss me out of it.  Only have 5 hours until I have to get up and drive tonight (so we will 'be on time').  I am trying not to regret what has happened in my life, and I'm trying to look out my office window and see the beauty and be glad in it... sigh... I guess not today...

Sorry for such a down post - I guess we all have days like this - and today is my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment