Friday, April 1, 2011

So much to do ...

and so little time!!  How we would love to sit and visit - unfortunately we won't be able to do much of that - especially if they can't find someone to take this load for us.  I will be doing my first 'solo' run - Gary will be at the house doing tax stuff - I get to run to Stockton to pick up the load.  HOPEFULLY they will have someone available to pick it up from us in Sac - but I won't hold my breath... not with this company (or for any other probably).  I will instead enjoy the time we do have - and get as much done as possible.  So I'm off the computer for now - and back out to the 'house on wheels' to get it straightened up and out... bye for now...

PS sorry for not 'blogging' much - its almost like being back w/my trainer - the wheels are kept a moving - and its hard to get time to do computer stuff... but I will try to do it some more.  Especially now that we are together and I'm starting to 'play' with that 12v cooker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment