Friday, June 15, 2012

Time continues...

I seem to loose track of time... It all mushes together until I look back and realize just how much time has passed. Just as an idea of where we have been... 6/6 picked up in Clovis, NM ... Delivered 6/7 in Marathon, WI... PU 6/7 in Greenbay, WI & DEL 6/9 in Clovis, NM... 6/10 PU in Muleshoe, TX & DEV in Phoenix, AZ on 6/11... PU 6/11 in Phoenix, AZ to Olive Branch, MS and from there on 6/12 to Allentown, PA on 6/14... Then a short 63 mile shuttle from Jonestown, PA to Bethlehem, PA on 6/14... Then this morning we picked up in Palmyra, PA and are heading to Ogden, UT... Then we are lined up for a load from Burley, ID to AZ... WEEEEE!! Now you can see why things all merge together... It is a non-stop cycle... Sleep (or try to) drive then try to 'relax' before sleeping again... OH and somewhere in there try to do the accounting for our 'business' in a moving truck. SO glad I don't get car sick... LOL! We are really looking forward to the first week in August. We are taking a week, and this time it's not because Momma broke a hip, or needs to be placed in a facility... It's for our grandson's first birthday!! While we are there we have SO many things we want/need to do. Lord only knows if we can get it all done. I'm praying that some of the things we think we are going to need to do will already be done... That would be nice, but ... Sigh ... Other things might get in the way :/ So we will see how that goes. So right now I have about 3 hours until its my shift, so I'm going to cruise through Facebook and maybe read a page or two of my Kindle... Even though I 'should' start my battle with the mortgage company... THAT is one thing I am dreading and have been procrastinating... Even knowing I shouldn't... With that battle I will request prayers and strength!! oh and don't forget perseverance...LOL! Sigh, but to do all that, I have to at least begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment