Friday, May 18, 2012

Frustrated, bored and waiting...

So we got to AZ to drop our load way early... So I tried to line up medical insurance for us, since our Cobra will be running out in a couple months. HOWEVER we have a 'pre-existing' condition of WLS. We are now healthier than we have been in YEARS, but can't get insurance in CA... But if we lived in OK we could... LOL! There is my frustration for the day. Still have more calls to make and ideas to peruse... I'll just put it on my todo list - LOL! So the bored part... While waiting, after I got disheartened about insurance, we started looking at other possible routes to our usual I-17 to I-40... There is US-60... On the Atlas it looks OK, but not highlighted as STAA... Maybe this is why... ARG! Using my IPad and can't figure out how to post a picture... GRRR! Anyway if I'm your friend on FB it's posted there... And it has one section that is very hairpin turn-ish... Not good with a LONG A$$ trailer!! Well only 40 more minutes until we can head to our delivery, to again wait... I hear this place takes HOURS... Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment