Monday, October 17, 2011

Family and Friends...

I am so grateful for them!!  Today my MIL is needing to go to see her Dr. for her yearly check up... normally that wouldn't be too much of a problem - just parking downtown type of stuff right?  Well there is a bit more challenge than that with her.  Its call Alzheimer's... Also we aren't there to help - right now we are in Northern Florida on our way to a delivery and looking at sitting there for almost 24 hours (but that is another story - grrr). So instead my daughter and a very good friend is doing what I feel like is 'my duty'... taking Momma to the doc.  Guilt, guilt, guilt... yep that's what I'm feeling - no its not rational - but its there.  We are doing what we HAVE to do.  I try to make the best of it (what else is there, besides pissing and moaning) but at times like this it really isn't 'fun'. 

I try not to look at all that we have lost/given up but sometimes it just hits ya' right square in the eye...  well enough of this for now - pulling into another truckstop near our delivery - get to wait out the day/night here until we can get rid of this load tomorrow morning... and there is only so much to do in a walk in closet... sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment