Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Update...

Ok, I confess I haven't been to forth coming about why such a long home time. Well we found out Gary had a cataract in his left eye. For a driver to have worsening vision, well that's not such a good thing. So we didn't want to broadcast that just in case things didn't work out well... But they did :) What things you ask? Well the cataract surgery of course. He now has better vision in his left eye uncorrected than his right eye - LOL! So we have the final check next Monday, and will be back on the road Tuesday... With the new fleet, or at least that's the plan. I'm just hoping that this new fleet will get us the miles! If not, then we will go fleet shopping again... I'm learning that you have to become the squeaky wheel in this company and I can squeak good too, just ask my family - LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Such great news!! And just in time for Thanksgiving!! I wish you all a very wonderful holiday....a new baby and a new eye!! SO cool!!

    ReplyDelete